Broncholin has been tested and approved for use, and gives fast relief when treating mucus congestion in birds.
- Licensed product containing Bromhexine Hydrochloride – a proven cure for treating mucus congestion
- Fast relief for suffering pigeons
- Treatment with Broncholin at the rate of 5ml/1 litre of drinking water for 5 days stimulates the cillia and thins which allows the airways to be cleared
- One bottle will treat up to 200 birds
- Do not use within 72 hours prior to basketing
Mucus congestion in birds needs to be treated quickly. Caused by inflammation and irritation of the upper and lower respiratory tract and lungs. It is created by the membranes of the respiratory tract to lubricate the airways and to help alleviate the irritation / inflammation – this slows or stops the cilia in the respiratory tract from moving and so builds up and blocks the airways.
If using as a preventative: Treat every 6 to 8 weeks.