4 In 1 Spot On Treatment!
Spot on is the most recent and unique addition to our range.
- This product is designed to treat and prevent coccidiosis, canker, worms and external parasites (lice and mites) in racing pigeons.
- The handy dropper that comes with this products makes it easy to administer.
- To administer to the pigeons separate the feathers between the shoulder blades of each bird and apply 0.1ml of solution directly to the bird’s skin.
- For best results breeding stock should be treated prior to pairing and again before racing, and young birds should be treated after weaning – do not treat birds less than 400g in weight.
- Treatment can be repeated after 4-6 weeks or whenever infection occurs.
- Available in a 5ml bottle, which is sufficient to treat 50 birds.
- Contains Diclazuril 25.0mg/ml, Ronidazole 200.0mg/ml and Ivermectin 350ug/ml.