Harkanker Soluble Canker Treatment
- Harkanker soluble is used to prevent a build up and spread of infection in adult birds
- This treatment should be given at the beginning and at the end of the racing season
- If administered 3 weeks prior to breeding, risk of infection being passed to the young birds is eliminated
- Available in 10 x 4g sachets ( sufficient for 100 birds)
- Contains Ronidazole 400mg
Once current stock is sold, Harkanker will still be available but in packs of 5 x 4g sachets (to treat 50 birds).
Prefer to use a single dose tablet to treat canker in your pigeons? Click here to see the product information on Spartrix.